IVR in an Omni-Channel World
The phone channel continues to be the most direct way to resolve customer issues and escalations. Yet many IVRs haven’t been updated in years to reflect new technology and changing consumer trends. As a result, callers are left frustrated—at their critical time of need—when they could be delighted instead.
Download Nuance’s "IVR in an Omni-channel World" guide to learn more about IVR innovations such as:
- Visual IVR – deliver helpful content to a caller’s mobile device to assist them further during an IVR interaction.
- IVR-to-Digital – enable callers to move from the IVR to digital channels such as SMS chat.
- Automation Assist – empower live agents to silently assist during automated exchanges if needed.
- Voice Biometrics – replace frustrating, time-consuming verification processes by letting customers authenticate with their voice.
- Outbound Reminders and Alerts – notify customers about critical information ahead of time to deflect inbound calls.
If you’ve delayed investing in your IVR, it’s time to rethink your strategy. Download the guide "IVR in an Omni-channel World" for expert guidance on how to modernize your IVR to deliver easy, effortless service.