Chatbots In The Contact Center - The Experts Weigh In
Are chatbots the new CX reality -- or just hype?
Download Your Copy
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The 2017 CCW kicked off with a multi-speaker master class entitled: “Chatbots - A New Reality or Just Hype.”
CCW's Lisa Schulman reports on the insightful master class that drew a packed house. The message is clear. We are in fact
witnessing a turning point – not placing too much hope into an unproven model. What’s important is to keep your focus on the business value and impact.
The growth in AI cannot be ignored. According to CCW Digital:
- 69% plan to consider AI technology (including bots) this year
- 50% will make bots an investment priority during the next 2 years
- Only 6% believe bots will eliminate live agents
- 22% believe AI will be used internally to improve agent performance
- 49% believe bots will improve agent productivity by improving routing and handling transactional matters
Plus, according to CCW Digital, waiting to reach a live agent is the #1 customer complaint. Bots help eliminate wait time; they can handle some customer issues and clear up agents to more quickly handle the more complex ones.
This whitepaper offers a snapshot of some of the key quotes and viewpoints from our diverse speaker faculty.