Special Report: Choosing an AI Partner
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Solving business problems using AI
Like any technology deployment, an AI solution must solve a specific business problem. With such a wide range of use cases for AI, it's important to focus on the outcome you are trying to achieve.
This Special Report will help you make the best AI investment by showing you how to:
1. Frame the business problem you want to solve with AI
2. Understand the different types of AI technologies that are available
3. Select the optimal AI solution for your business problem
Once you’ve implemented your AI solution, it’s not a set-it-and-forget-it matter. You must determine how you’ll measure the success of the technology using the “before AI” and “after AI” metrics that matter most to your organization. On top of that, someone has to manage the AI solution on an ongoing basis.
With so many pivotal considerations to make, it’s crucial for organizations to do ample research before they buy.
Additional topics include:
- How Spotify, Netflix, and H&M are taking their AI technology to the next level
- What types of AI solutions are available and their optimal use cases
- 5 key business outcomes you can achieve with an AI solution
- 3 important pre- and post-purchase considerations to align the technology with your organization’s mission
- Implementation - who should use and manage the AI solution?