Market Study: Trends In Customer Experience Design & Strategy
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Customers do not feel you are delivering a great experience. Worse, they question whether you and your employees care about solving problems, listening to feedback and making improvements.
Do not let this doubt linger. Do not go another year without turning customer centricity into a reality for your business.
Let our Market Study on Trends In CX Design & Strategy guide you to unparalleled results. Citing in-depth research about what customers want, where brands are failing, and how brands are investing, it the key challenges and opportunities to consider when building your CX. It closes with case study insights that will you help you transform from a brand that wants to do better into one that sets the standard.
- Customers’ biggest CX complaints and pain points
- Proof of CX’s impact on customer acquisition and advocacy
- Why your customers are switching to competitors
- Which channels customers like – and don’t like
- How customers really feel about bots
- What “personalization” means to today’s customers
- Easy ways to tailor the CX
- 5 biggest challenges for companies
- Which CX initiatives are the most urgent