Special Report: Employee Engagement
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
One may use fun, informal initiatives to engage employees, but employee engagement is definitely not “just for fun.”
It is not simply a “nice to have.” It is not simply a feel-good, “Kumbaya” component of business management. Employee engagement, rather, is a direct driver of a contact center’s ability to successfully satisfy customers and achieve desirable business outcomes.
This special report investigates the crucial customer experience tenet that is employee engagement.
What to expect:
- How employee engagement can attract the best contact center talent
- 4 ways to create the “happy agents” that yield “happy customers”
- Use employee engagement to improve contact center productivity
- Why employee engagement is the key to understanding customers
- How to reduce agent attrition in your customer experience team