Special Report: Employee Engagement
One may use fun, informal initiatives to engage employees, but employee engagement is definitely not “just for fun.”
It is not simply a “nice to have.” It is not simply a feel-good, “Kumbaya” component of business management. Employee engagement, rather, is a direct driver of a contact center’s ability to successfully satisfy customers and achieve desirable business outcomes.
This special report investigates the crucial customer experience tenet that is employee engagement.
What to expect:
- How employee engagement can attract the best contact center talent
- 4 ways to create the “happy agents” that yield “happy customers”
- Use employee engagement to improve contact center productivity
- Why employee engagement is the key to understanding customers
- How to reduce agent attrition in your customer experience team