2016 Executive Report on Next-Generation Customer Engagement
In this age of customer centricity, we constantly hear talk about the need for a personalized, integrated, consistent, omni-channel and journey-driven customer experience.
Are businesses walking the talk? Are they elevating engagement to meet this next-generation customer demand?
Our Executive Report On Next-Generation Customer Engagement answers these questions. Citing exclusive CCIQ research, it explores the imperative for a “connected” engagement experience and assesses whether businesses are delivering.
It also shares four innovative pathways to success – all of which are backed by real-world case studies.
Download the free report, get answers to the below questions, and ensure you can deliver next-generation customer engagement:
- What are the most important factors when engaging today’s customers?
- Which types of engagement are considered part of the “journey?”
- Are different business departments really “aligned” when it comes to customer engagement?
- How are businesses faring when it comes to the “omnichannel revolution?”
- What have companies like Quicken, Vodafone, Akbank, and Mint Bills done to create next-generation engagement?