Top 5 Articles of 2015
Call Center IQ’s mission is to ignite customer centricity. In pursuit of that goal, our editorial team spent 2015 covering the contact center, customer experience, and marketing realms from all angles. We analyzed trends, discussed metrics, introduced new technologies, interviewed thought leaders, and praised (and criticized) certain brand experiences.
Certain content, of course, resonated better than others – and we’re thrilled to share the Top 5 pieces of 2015 in this special guide.
2015's Top Articles:
- 5 Words That Describe the Best Customer Service
- The Psychology of Customer Complaints
- Learning from Dunkin' Donuts & Subway: 6 Ways Agents Impact the Experience
- 5 Things That Irritate Customers
- Infographic: How Do You Stack Up with Other Contact Center Innovators?