The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools and Strategies for Business Success
Using the systematic approach presented in this comprehensive guide, you'll learn how to:
- Increase your company and brand value by engaging people in new forms of communication, collaboration, education, and entertainment
- Determine which social media tactics you should be using with your customers and employees
- Evaluate and categorize the tools and applications that constitute the rapidly evolving social media ecosystem
- Make social media tools like Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Twitter, blogging, podcasting and hundreds of others a part of your business strategy
- Do a social media analysis inside your company to improve internal operations and outside your company to create and monetize relationships with customers and prospectsImplement social media micro- and macrostrategies to give your business the competitive edge it needs to survive and thrive
If you want to grow your business, you have to stay connected to your stakeholders- whether you're a big corporation, a small business, or even a nonprofit. The Social Media Bible will show you how to harness the collective wisdom and viral value of your stakeholders and stay ahead of your competition.
About the Authors
Lon Safko is an innovator and professional speaker with more than 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, marketing, sales, strategic partnering, speaking, training, writing, and e-commerce. He is the founder of eight successful companies, including Paper Models, Inc., and www.LonSafko.com.
David K. Brake is the CEO and founder of Content Connections, a company that uses social media strategies to help clients build economically viable relationships around their content. Visit him at www.DKBrake.com and www.contentconnections.com.
Find out more information about the book at www.thesocialmediabible.com.
Lon Safko, co-author of The Social Media Bible, will be speaking at the American Teleservices Association’s 2009 convention in New Orleans on Monday October 5th on the topic of The Impact of Social Media on Your Business. Please visit their Web site http://www.ata2009convention.org/.