Special Report: Future of CX Employees
Employees have always been the key to a great customer experience, and the evolving customer contact landscape makes them even more important.
The “personal connection” is now the paramount differentiator, and agents are the ones in position to actually create those connections. With self-service increasingly handling transactional matters, agents are also shifting their focus to more nuanced, unpredictable interactions.
How can we prepare agents for this future in which they have to more meaningfully connect with customers during more challenging conversations? This report has the answers:
- Why the rise of technology is really the rise of the employee
- 8 requirements for a great contact center agent
- 4 ways to prepare contact center agents for the future
- 5 tips for increasing agent satisfaction
- 4 reasons to reconsider outsourcing
Or if you're already a CCW Digital member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe